Background

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Consequences of Procrastination

I've put off some required work travel for months and months.  It was with good reason, but with only a couple of weeks left in the fiscal year I am now facing the music.  I'll leave today for D.C. and Virginia, fly home Friday, and turn around to fly back out Sunday.  I generally enjoy traveling for work and I get to go to a lot of places I otherwise would probably never visit (hello, Akron).  I am not, however, looking forward to the next week and a half.  Four cities, five airports, and seven flights-  not my idea of a good time.

I also feel guilty and stressed being gone for some many days over the next two weeks. Hubs is completely supportive of my job duties, and he is every bit as capable as I am to handle the girls, but it still makes me nervous.  I typically handle the signing of daily school folders, help with homework, communicate with teachers, etc.  Will all this stuff get done while I am gone?  What have I forgotten to warn Hubs about?  It's a lot to worry about.  I do look forward to eating dinner in peace and watching HGTV at night without all the judging that goes on at home.  : )  Hope we all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment