Background

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Traveling to D.C.?

I am leaving in about twenty minutes for the airport as Delta has not yet cancelled my flight to D.C.  This weather is so crazy, I didn't even bother packing until this morning.  I've mentioned before I like to arrive at the airport well before my flight time, but I have a feeling today may be a day of flight delays or cancellation. Oh well, I have a new book to read while I wait, and I'm taking "Bossypants" by Tina Fey to read again if needed.  That book is hilarious.  If you haven't read it yet, you really should.  It is one of the few that made me laugh out loud.  Assuming I actually am able to fly today, I'll be in the freezing tundra of our nation's capital until Thursday night.  If I can't fly today, I'll let you know how long I had to wait for Delta to ruin my plans.  : )  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment