|Cup of deliciousness|
- Since I almost exclusively eat lunch at home (given I work from home, duh), a weekly latte is a well deserved treat. This is a skinny caramel latte in case you are the curious sort.
- Despite dire warnings, our area received NO snow or ice: AKA school is open! A three day weekend is a joy. A four day weekend is pushing it.
- The Atlanta Falcons commercial voiced by Samuel L. Jackson = awesome! It culminates with Jackson's signature speaking/yelling demanding that Falcon fans "Rise Up!". The part that cracks me up is where I keep expecting his line to be "What do m$#@! f*!%ing Falcons do? Rise Up!". I guess the Falcons didn't want a "Pulp Fiction" version of their ad, but it would really get the people going. (Fun fact: Samuel L. Jackson sold concessions at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium when he was a student at Morehouse College.)
- I am taking my 11 year old shopping for a dress this weekend because she is going to her first school dance next week (sniff, sniff)! She is attending with four or five other girls and I imagine the girls and boys will rarely mingle at this dance, but is still adorable.
- Finally, I have Monday off, travel pay from work, and a clothing store gift card. It's the perfect storm for shopping opportunity! Have a great weekend!