Background

Thursday, April 25, 2013

What I Want for Mother's Day

Mother's Day is just a few weeks away, though every day is a good day to pamper yourself (kids not required). I always love sweet homemade cards or drawings, but sometimes I want something a little more grownup. Here are some things I would love to get next month.

Anne of Green Gables book
1. foliosociety.com
Soap Rocks
2. beklina.com

PRE-ORDER: Cherry Wood Troubadours
3. lstnheadphones.com
4. worldmarket.com
























1. Isn't this copy of "Anne of Green Gables" gorgeous? The Folio Society produces beautiful illustrated books. Many of the books I would choose fall in the $50-75 range, a bit more than I would typically pay for a book, but these are lovely keepsakes.

2. Giant soap rocks. I'm not even sure I could use them, they are that beautiful. (Hubs, I really like the malachite- hint, hint.) And only $20!

3. I LOVE these cherry wood headphones from LSTN, though I would honestly take any of them ($50-150 depending on style).

4. I've had a similar style striped cup from World Market and it is my favorite for my morning coffee. Okay, sometimes for my afternoon cup. And evening cup. I love coffee-sue me. These paisley floral cups are beautiful, and come in a set of two for $18.

A massage, candles, Starbucks gift cards- what treat would you wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment